- an interdisciplinary conference: doctors and therapists working together
- six clinical case studies on the following topics: autism, macular degeneration, craniomandibular dysfunction, breast neoplasia, insomnia/exhaustion
- three oral presentations: D’Herbois method, artistic therapy for pedagogy, artistic therapy for cancer patients
- two practical guided activities: one with charcoal and the other with watercolour.
- an open plastic arts workshop
A wonderful exhibition was organized with works by the first specialization group in Light, darkness and colour (Collot D’Herbois). This course took place in Florianópolis at Escola Sagres [Sagres School] from 2010 to 2013, led by the therapist Bernadette Gollmer (Switzerland).
Follow the link to see our timetable during the symposium